My sweet little Noonie is 17 months.
Here's what she's up to...
- She has 12 teeth, wears 12-18 month clothes, size 3 diaper, and size 3 shoe.
- Spring Break is upon us!
- That better be the only time she's topless in the back of a truck!!!
- She is SO sweet with a little bit of sass:)
- New words this month are: moon, milk, bite, more, Tee Tee, Mammy, Poo Poo, there, book and phone.
- She runs everywhere.
- Which brings us to the phase where she's covered in bruises. (not sure if brother will ever outgrow this phase:)
- She face-planted concrete and scratched her pretty little face & nose all up. Poor girl may have gotten her mother's coordination.
- She gets so stressed when we have to be somewhere early in the morning. As in, she screams the entire time before we leave. The rushing really gets to her. I am predicting that she is NOT going to like getting ready for school or being rushed. Lord, help us.
- She loves the park just as much as bubba.
- She and dude have new friends!!!
- SWEET BABY LOVES- Pickett Blaire & Davis Hull. I have to talk myself out of having another baby every time I go see a newborn in the hospital. They are just SO sweet.
- She's still a great eater. Neither of my kids are big meat eaters, but she loves vegetables. She eats everything that's green, even lettuce!
- Takes a 2 hour nap and sleeps 12 hours at night.
- Here she is keeping it classy in her church socks & no shirt, while enjoying lunch.
- Loves her daddy!
- She's been trying to ride scooter for months now and the other day he finally let her, sort of...
- She was SO proud:)
- Dude is a kisser and she is a hugger. She loves to cuddle!
- She loves to cuddle and rock before bedtime.
- She will not watch TV, but loves baby einstein on our iPhones.
- She's pretty awesome and we love her very much!
My dearest dude is 41 months.
Here's what he's up to these days...
- He wears 3T clothes and size 9 shoes.
- He's going through a dinosaur phase and loved the dinosaur exhibit.
- He's not a fan of looking from afar, he wants to touch it. He has NO fear. This morning he was playing with a slug before church.
- The other day I asked his preschool teachers how he was doing and they said, "Great! He's all boy!"
- That sounds about right:)
- His happy place is outside. He likes to bring me gum balls
- Look at that little hot mess. She gets just as dirty as brother, so we scrounge for clothes to wear outside! Don't be jealous of her orange leggings and leopard shirt.
- He drew his first real picture the other day. In case you can't tell, they are smiley faces.
- He has been potty-trained since December (he even washes his hands after) and now sleeps in underwear at night! WOO HOO!
- His favorite new show is Kipper. His favorite movies are Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid, and Hercules.
- He loves Annie most of the time, but she ticks him off every now and then. I'll hear, "NO ANNIE! SPANK HER MOMMY!"
- He asks almost everyday if we can make a tent.
- I went to his Valentine's party at school. He loves to show me his friends and all the toys he plays with.
- Dude gave out cotton candy with a glitter heart that said 'Happy Valentine SWEET Friend' That's about as creative as this momma is gonna get. It may not be the craftiest, but who doesn't love cotton candy?!?!
- Buddy is still their best friend.
- He loves to play I spy. It's so cute because he always looks right at what he's spying.
- He also loves to tell stories. He loves to tell the story of how he came to be. It goes something like this. "Once upon a time, mommy and daddy got married. Then they had a little baby. Hagan! That's me."
- He is such a precious child.
- We are moving at the end of this month and the kids have thoroughly enjoyed playing with & in the boxes. Dude made a box train.