It's true, the kids are cool as cucumbers these days. Sure, they need you every 5 minutes, have more laundry than a small army, and can destroy a clean house in a matter of seconds, but it's all worth it. So very worth it.
My sweet noon turned 14 months old yesterday!
Here's what she's up to these days...
- She is a total flirt.
- She does this head tilt thing that just melts everyone & she loves boys already. I'm not even kidding, she loves our babysitter Cierra's boyfriend and flirts with him the whole time he's here.
- Speaking of Cierra, we all absolutely adore her. She loves my children and is part of the family as far as I'm concerned:)
- AJ loves her daddy so much! She will just lay her sweet little head on his shoulder for minutes at a time. It melts him.
- Noon and brother have just started to rough house a little. I'm not real sure how I feel about this, because brother almost always takes it too far.
- I always make them kiss and make up after a "fight."
- Neither of them are much for kissing on the cheek. It's mouth or nothing and in Annie's case, it's tongue or nothing, haha!
- For such a little person, she has a big personality. She likes to do things she's not suppose to, just to get a rise out of you. She thinks it's the funniest thing! But don't raise your voice too loud or she will lose it. She is very sensitive!
- She loves to be the center of attention and is a girly girl so far. She loves her babies.
- She still only has 6 teeth.
- She takes one nap a day and sleeps around 12-13 hours a night. She always yells out around midnight, but usually only for a few minutes. I'm not sure why she does this, but it's super annoying. Judge me if you want, but you would find it annoying too.
- She sucks her thumb and plays with her ear when she gets sleepy:)
- She's got Christmas spirit!
- She has a new friend- Mary Michael Morrison.
- She looks so cute in all her Christmas outfits and all bundled up for winter!
- This is her second Christmas on this earth & she doesn't have not one more strand of hair this year than she did last year!
- Bless. Is she ever gonna get any hair?
- I love you my sweet, bald noonie!!!
- You are our JOY this Christmas season and always!
My Dude just turned 38 Months!!!
Here's what he's up to these days...
- He. is. potty. trained. Hallelujah!
- He still has accidents from time to time, but for the most part he is there.
- Being outside in Grammy & Papaw's backyard is his happy place.
- When we are in public, he tells people "dat my annie." or "dat my daddy." It makes us all feel so loved!
- He is a daddy's boy when Rudy's home and a momma's boy when Rudy's gone, which works out perfect.
- He has such a hard little life.
- When we were eating hibachi the other day, he asked the waiter what his name was and it was Johan. He said "Dat Johan. I love him." It gave us all a good laugh, but really shows how loving his heart is.
- He is all boy and gets in trouble every day, but he truly does have a heart of gold. He has a lot of my sweet daddy in him. June has told me numerous times that, "As long as you have Hagan, you will always have a piece of your daddy with you." It really is so true.
- This can only mean one thing.
- We are going to Disney!!! We are so pumped. I couldn't resist putting our nicknames on there. I may be changing my tune if "Big Daddy's" arm band doesn't work and we have to get disney workers to help. HA!
- Dudes asks to go to Disney every day!
- He loves school! He talks about "my teachers" all the time. It's been so cold here that I am forced to put him in ridiculous hats. The weather made me do it.
- When he gets into trouble he says, "I sorry. You so happy?"
- No dude. I'm not happy that for no reason you pushed your sister down and she is now crying
- He is loving everything about Christmas. He was even nice enough to take Mr. Claus on a 'boat ride'.
- He's carried around that Santa everywhere with him!
- He knows 4 Bible verses. We try to learn one a week!
Is it bad that I have to bribe him to get him to learn them? Sometimes with coke. And I'm a dental hygienist.
- Don't tell.
- Daddy and buddy are his best friends.
- He thinks Santa lives at Bass Pro.
- He is my HEART!!!
Thanks for reading!