- We just got back from seeing Rudy in west Texas! Dude loves being with daddy and when you throw in oil rigs & heavy equipment, he thinks it's heaven. We loved visiting with daddy and seeing his work environment. We stayed in the trailer on location with him. I grew up in a trailer, so it was like home to me:) The plane ride was a little tricky, but we made it! My blog has been slacking, so if I don't put these pictures on here now they may never make it!
On the TerminaLink that took us to our gate!! Airplanes, trains, rigs, and pump jacks were super exciting to dude!
This is what I saw when I went to look for my drink. Dude swiped him and sister our chick-fil-a lemonades. He took the risk of stealing two large lemonades so sister could have one too, pretty thoughtful if you ask me.
We went to a carnival while we were there.
- Y'all, my baby boy will be THREE in 3 days and my little girl will be ONE in 5 days.
- The older I get, the faster time flies; I'm still in denial that their birthdays are next week.
- You like that semicolon? Can you tell I've been correcting comp papers for my sweet college babysitter? College professors heart semicolons.
- We got a contract on our house (which was a whirlwind in itself), but the contract fell through, so we are back at square one. BOO
- Speaking of BOO, dude is obsessed with Halloween. Ghosts, goblins, pumpkins, candy, he loves it all. I blame his Mammy.
- Dude's gonna be Mickey & Noon's gonna be Minnie for Halloween.
- Everyone chill out- I have not sent out birthday invitations yet. I did not forget about you, their party is at the end of the month and I promise you'll get one soon!
- After nearly 3 months and many rough drafts, our house plans are finalized. When I saw them in print, I cried. It's my dream home and is perfect for us. I can't recommend The Design Studio enough.
- Rudy's been gone for three weeks and my parents for 10 days. I told all of them that is to never happen again. ever.
- We all caught a cold nearly 2 weeks ago and are finally over it! I am convinced that I have the immune system of a 2 year old. I fought poor noon's fever around the clock for 3 days- I've never chased a fever like that! Dude's would at least break at night, but my sweet girl's never did. stress.
- I have a funny dude story for you. He had just woke up from a nap and looked down at his shirt and said in a groggy voice "dat inja turtle mommy. wanna punch annie in da face like a inja turtle." HA Um, no dude you may not punch your sister in the face like a inja turtle.
- I guess that catches you all up! Growing babies THREE and ONE year post is coming soon!!!
- Have a great weekend!