With an almost 2 year old & a newborn that will be here in 2 months, I can't make any promises that it will get much better.
Just keeping it real.
Anyway, here's what's been going on lately- bullet style
- Annie June's room is almost finished! I'm waiting on bedding & letters from etsy. I keep telling myself that they will be worth the wait, but geesh I'm ready to be done. I can't wait to show you all!
- In other Annie news, we may have a serious problem. Well, not that serious. What if Annie surprises us with red hair just like her older brother. Do not get me wrong, I ALWAYS wanted a red-headed child, but we just simply can't call her Annie. Have you caught on yet? Let me show you a picture that may help a little.
- What if the means kids at school make fun of my sweet little girl and call her orphan Annie?? When I voice this concern to others (mostly patients & family members) they don't seem to think that it's an ordeal at all.
- We may just have to call her Anniston:)
- I will be 30 weeks pregnant Monday. When did that happen? My doc said that she will induce around October 9, if she doesn't come sooner. Let's just hope she doesn't come on the 7th. She is a kicker. In fact, when she is cranked up, you can even see her move in my stomach. It's kind of freaky.
- In dude news, we now have a sentence-maker! He is putting stuff together left & right and it just melts my heart. My favorite is, "night night mama, lul you"
- Love that little turkey!!!
- I have seriously dropped the birthday ball on dude's party. I am learning to "let it be" and I just have to realize that I cannot throw a blowout 2nd birthday party at 39 weeks pregnant. So, we are thinking about having it at the park in mid September. It will be just as fun, without all the work. Sometimes birthday parties get out of hand anyways...
- We have a Vicksburg trip planned soon & it gives us all something to look forward to.
- That is if the heat doesn't kill us by then.
- It is HOT.
- Are y'all watching the Olympics?? YOU SHOULD!!
- It is just so fun. Raise your patriotic flag and tune in. I may have to lower my flag if I stay up until 11 pm one more time! We've always gotten into the olympics, it is seriously addicting.
- Our booth is doing so great. It's nice to have a hobby that you love and that adds extra income.
- My braces are off! I am very glad that I didn't break out the pliers and rip those brackets off. I really can't complain because I love the outcome and I was only in them for 3 months... Whew, I'm glad it's over though.
- This is a pretty random post, huh?
- I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm ready for football season. My nephew is a Junior this year and weighs in at 265, so I'm very excited to see him play high school ball. I love watching high school football in the crisp, cool air. Dude's in it for the concession stand snacks & soft drinks...
- I feel like this post needs another picture besides little orphan annie. So here ya go...
- I told him to give me a kissy face & he did, but he definitely didn't want to!
- Dude starts MMO on September 5. I am excited for him & also nervous for him. Sweet boy is used to momma being there almost 100 % of the time.
- We had the sweetest visitor the other day. Ellery Ann is my friend Lindsey's little girl. She drips sugar and smiles all the time.
- Dude was napping during their whole visit, so I didn't get to see how he acts around a small baby.
- I also had a few other visitors this week. I just love my hygiene friends. I mean, I really love them.
- If you follow me on instagram, these are some repeat pictures. I'll try to get better!
- I turned my blog into a blog book & I absolutely love it. I've been wanting to do it for a long time & the website emailed me a coupon, so I took them up on it. I'm going to order another one for Annie June.
- Seeing the book as a whole & reflecting on life's most special moments, is almost surreal sometimes. I always encourage people to blog. It can be time consuming, but the reward is so great! I hope that dude (well dude's wife, really) and Annie love it when they get older.
- Guess that's enough for now. Dude's 22 months post coming up soon!!!