You are now 21 months old and growing way too fast! You look like a little boy now. See.
We are letting your hair grow out and you've lost most of the "baby look". However, you are still rocking the arm rolls. I may cry when you thin out enough to lose them.
Here's what you're up to:
- You are a total daddy's boy now.
- I am ok with this. You soak up every inch of your daddy when he is home. I believe that children need a strong father figure and it makes my heart smile to see my boy's love for each other grow.
- You are now the proud owner of a blue F150.
- You can barely reach the pedal, but you make do. However, you do not watch where you are going. We are working on this!
- We are beating the heat by swimming in mammy & pappy's pool!
- You sneak into sister's room and play with things you're not suppose to. I can foresee this being a problem in the future:)
- We've been spending as much time as we can with Zack and Case before they have to go back to school.
- We also watched Case play ball! You were way more interested in the cheetos and popsicles:) You did yell a "let's go" one time though...
- You no longer feel the need to fight me when I brush your teeth. Sometimes it's the little things in life that make all the difference. Thank you, dude.
- Speaking of teeth, you have 16 of them! Your upper canines came in a few weeks ago.
- Ever so often, you will pose and smile for momma's camera phone.
- You're still a little techie.
- Brother will watch youtube with you, in hopes that you will share your snacks!
- We have been in full blown getting sister's nursery done mode!
- You don't mind too much though.... So long as we let you ride in the car at Lowe's.
- Cousin's coming into town this week!! Here's a pic of the last time he came:)
- Ya'll are 3 months apart and pretty much the same size. And both have heads full of red hair!
- We are working on forming sentences. You can say almost any word, but have a little trouble putting it all together.
- You still love for us to read to you.
- Here you are at church this morning
- The other day, I handed you a peppermint patty and this is the response I got.
- You are one of the sweetest things on God's green earth.
- This was in your fortune cookie today.
- It is so you.
- Love you my little acorn:)