I can't believe I just typed that title.
Fifteen months, really? Suzanne says, "The days are long, but the years are short." Suz, you are so right. Time has a way of sneaking up on us. However, I can honestly say that we savor every moment with you. Some days are not so great (like last week when you had a projectile vomiting virus), but most days are such a blessing all because of you!
Here's what you're up to these days.
- You melt all of our hearts with your kisses. Oh my word, you're a kissing fool! You will go mmmmuuuuaahhhh and plant a kissaroo right on our lips. Sometimes, you try to kiss strangers. Right now it is absolutely precious- fifteen years from now not so much.
- When the weather is nice we dine outside with the birds & a begging boston.
- You are officially into the toddler “rearranging” stage. You move everything around constantly and lose the remote control at least once a day. It is not abnormal to find dinosaurs in my purse and my cell phone in your toy box.
- Mammy rocks you to sleep by singing, “Bayou Baby.” When you get sleepy at her house, you pick up a blanket, take it to mammy, and try to sing the song! Your song sounds more like, “Yooooo Baaaabbyy.”
- New words this month are bapaw (papaw) buh bye (with a hand wave) deys (keys) mo mo (elmo) bite, baby, and mammy. Your favorites are definitely ball and dog- you say it all day long!
- You also can point to your nose, mouth, eyes, ears, head, belly, elbow, shoulder, knees, and feet! You can even say some of the body parts.
- You love your mom, dad, and Elmo slippers:)
- About a thousand times a day, we youtube the hotdog dance and elmo has 4 ducks. A. thousand. times. a. day. Both are cute as can be & you are even cuter when you dance along!
- We are starting to teach you the alphabet. We watch Wheel of Fortune every night and you yell out, “EEEEE.” So far, you know the letter E and the letter O, but sometimes you get a little confused between the two.
- You’re really into Mickey, Elmo, dinosaurs, and books.
- The other day we were playing in the yard and you found a big mud hole & plopped down in it. BOYS.
- You are such a little boy- no feminine side to you at all.
- You are still into everything & getting good at making a mess. Pretty soon you're gonna have to learn how to pick up after yourself, mister.
- But then again, I don't mind doing it for you just a little longer. I mean look at your sweet face!
- Last week you had a mean, nasty, projectile vomiting virus. It was awful.
- Every time you threw up, I cried. I hated so bad seeing you so sick, but we made it through dude.
- This month we celebrated cousin's first birthday!
- You have the most facial expressions of any child that I know!
- Daddy's coming home very soon!
- I love you kid.