You are 8 months old today! We still love you to the moon and back. Even when you act like this-
- You are now a crawler. An army crawler, if you will. Just because your torso isn't up in the air doesn't mean you can't swiftly get from point A to point B. Point B usually being something we don't want you to have. The other day you ate A & D ointment. Dude, don't you know that stuff is bad for you?
- You have 3 1/2 teeth.
|Here is the puppy doggy paddling!|
- You squeal really loud sometimes. It's your new trick!
- Mammy asks at least once a week when she can feed you table food. I promise, not too much longer dude!
- You are loving your garage sale toys! Which makes momma give daddy "I told you so" looks:)
- Your new favorite book is baby elephant.
- You are so loved by your family, especially Tia, Zack, and "Uncle Case."
- Almost every diaper change, I kiss your belly and you laugh hysterically. It's the sweetest.
- I am just now to the point where I can leave you for a little while without obsessing. I have realized that it is o.k. to be away from you & that it's good for us to get away from each other from time to time.
- All of us have so much fun watching you grow and learn! I am so blessed to see your smiling face every morning. We love you dude!